In the News
- Murphy administration rejects Transco NESE pipeline under Raritan Bay
- DEP Denies Permits for Natural Gas Pipeline under Raritan Bay
- N.J. just blocked a controversial pipeline in Raritan Bay’
- Firm to reapply for permits to build northeast pipeline
- Murphy administration rejects Transco NESE pipeline under Raritan Bay (MyCenralJersey.com)
- Murphy administration rejects Transco NESE pipeline under Raritan Bay (northjersey.com)
- Franklin Township: Council celebrates denial of NESE pipeline, state fire safety poster contest winner and passes an ordinance to remove committee members
- SC: NESE Denial Shows Power of Grassroots Unity
Latest VideosAlso watch “Surfers Fight the Williams Pipeline on Bloomberg
Natural Gas Compressor Stations Worry Others, too. The threats are real!
Kirk Frost – Princeton Student Climate Initiative
Food & Water Watch Forum in South Brunswick (9-14-17)
- Jeff Tittel – NESE Pipeline and Compressor Station: Chokepoints and Tactics
- Patty Cronheim – Natural Gas Pipelines & New Jersey
- Barbara Cuthbert – Overview of NESE Proposal & Permitting Process
FTTF Forum (2-27-17)
- Dr. Subra – Potential Environmental, Public Safety and Human Health Impacts Associated with Natural Gas Compressor Stations
- Jeff Tittel – NSEP Pipeline and Compressor Station: Chokepoints and Tactics
- Kirk Frost – Franklin Township Task Force (FTTF) Steeting Committee Presentation
- Patty Cronheim – The Disturbing Truth About Natural Gas and NJ
- Debbie Mans – Impact of Williams/Transco NESE on Raritan Bay
Health Forum – (3-18-17)
NYNJ Baykeeper Forum in Keyport (7-13-17)
- Patty Cronheim – Rethink Energy NJ
- Barbara Cuthbert – FTTF
- Debbie Mans – Baykeeper & Executive Director NY/NJ Baykeeper
- Junior Romero – Food and Water Watch
- Informational Handout
Resolutions of Townships opposing NESE & LetterS from Senator Cory Booker and Congresswoman Bonnie Watson Coleman
- Letter from Senator Cory Booker to the Chair of FERC
- Letter from Congresswoman Bonnie Watson Coleman to the Chair of FERC
- Princeton Township Resolution (8-7-2017)
- Hazlet Township Environmental Commission Resolution (4-17-2017)
- Franklin Township Environmental Commission Resolution with Council Endorsement (3-15-2017)
- Franklin Township Environmental Commission Resolution (3-6-2017)
- Franklin Township Board of Health Resoution with Council Endorsement (2-14-2017)
- Rocky Hill Township Board of Health (1-31-2017)
- Montgomery Township Council Resolution (11-3-2016)
- Franklin Township Council Resolution (9-13-2016)
- South Brunswick Township Council Resolution (7-26-2016)
Township Resolutions Expressing a Need for a Health Impact Assessment
IN THE NEWS
Please review the letters to the editor that were published in TAPinto. Similar letters were also published from the end of July to August 2 in the Franklin Advocate & Reporter.
July / August 2018 Series of letters to the editor – concerns about NESE & what you can do
- Natural Gas Pipelines Fail & Explode.
- Compressor Stations release toxic chemicals into the air. These are known to impact health.
- Sea level rise and extreme weather events are linked to increases in greenhouse gases. Read below about associated costs to health & property.
- Construction threatens wildlife and habitats on land and in the bay.
- Approval of natural gas facilities and pipelines by FERC does not emphasize protecting us.
- Stop the Garden State from Becoming the Pipeline State – Who will Protect Us?
Other News Resources
- As Feds Stifle Public Comment Process, Citizens Rally Against Proposed Compressor Station in Franklin