Stop Compressor and Resist Added Pipeline –
Northeast Supply Enhancement Project
Send comments to FERC now, and copy NJDEP.
The DEIS was incomplete & misleading. Tell FERC that you want a revised or supplemental DEIS and an additional comment period of at least 45 days.
- Click here for comment samples for eComments.
- Click here for comment samples for eFiling
- Click here for main points to make in new comments to FERC.
In New Jersey, the Northeast Supply Enhancement (NESE) Project poses a serious threat to the health, safety & environment of residents, business owners, visitors and wildlife in and around:
- Franklin Township (Somerset County) & nearby South Brunswick (Middlesex County),
- Sayreville/Old Bridge (Middlesex County), and
- the Raritan Bay.
Such facilities have been built on promises of safety and profits to the company, but it will be the local citizens who would bear the brunt of the damaging impact for generations to come.
Join us as we ask our Local, State and Federal governments and regulatory agencies to stop this dangerous and unnecessary project.