Please review the letters to the editor that were published in TAPinto. Similar letters were also published from the end of July to August 2 in the Franklin Advocate & Reporter.
July / August 2018 Series of letters to the editor – concerns about NESE & what you can do
- Natural Gas Pipelines Fail & Explode.
- Compressor Stations release toxic chemicals into the air. These are known to impact health.
- Sea level rise and extreme weather events are linked to increases in greenhouse gases. Read below about associated costs to health & property.
- Construction threatens wildlife and habitats on land and in the bay.
- Approval of natural gas facilities and pipelines by FERC does not emphasize protecting us.
- Stop the Garden State from Becoming the Pipeline State – Who will Protect Us?