On June 10, 2019, five days after NJDEP denied permits for the NESE Project, Williams/Transco submitted new applications to NJDEP for a Freshwater Wetlands permit with 401 Water Quality Certification, Flood Hazard Area individual permit and verification, and Waterfront Development permit with Section 401 Water Quality Certification.
Attachments about the June 10, 2019 applications:
- Letter from Williams/Transco to “Interested Party”
- Letter from Williams/Transco sending applications to NJDEP
- Williams/Transco’s responses to NJDEP’s 6/5/19 denial of permits:
- List of information included in the new applications
- Changes in applications (2018 & 2019):
Once these new applications are published in the DEP Bulletin, we have a 30-day period to send comments & request hearings.
- See the attached letter to request two hearings (one near Franklin Twp. & one near the Bayshore) – Download it & send letters to NJDEP via email and/or signed letters.
Comment talking points will be posted soon.